Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged

So, I have been tagged, thanks to my sister-in-law, Amy. So here we go:
1. I think I was born to be a mother- not saying I'm the best, just that I cannot imagine a job I could possibly enjoy more.
2. I majored in Biology for my first year and a half at Harding. I wanted to be a Nurse Practitioner.
3. My dream is to write a children's book- maybe one day I will.
4. I want four kids (at least). Don't worry, Tim doesn't have quite the same idea in mind.
5. I hate scary movies. They give me the "heebie jeebies" and I can't sleep well after I watch them.
6. I love soap operas- If I am going to miss Days of Our Lives, I DVR it. Can't believe I admitted that one.
7. I have had the same best friend since my sophomore year of high school. I just wish I reminded her more often that she still means that much to me.
8. I love my husband and my son more than I could ever imagine loving anyone- they teach me a whole new meaning to the word.

April Jackson- I'm tagging you- 8 facts about yourself- make sure to mention your mad passion for ho ho's.

1 comment:

April Jackson said...

So I was looking at your brother and sister-in-laws blog and I saw pictures of McClain. Were you guys here over the fourth? You better hope not! See you soon:)