




Well, my baby turned 18 months today, and he was well overdue for a haircut. The picture of him in his car seat was a before shot on the way there- the curls were pretty out of control. So, we went to the Hometown Barber Shop (yes, that's it's real name), and chopped the sweet, beautiful locks. Of course, they came off in the form of perfect little curls. He did great at first. He thought the big racecar apron they put on him was pretty cool. But, as soon as they fired up the noisy buzzer, he lost it. And yes, cried the entire time until they turned it off. Then he yelled, "All Done!" and finally began to smile again. The lemonade flavored sucker helped a little too. Needless to say, he looks like a little man now. But, as all you mothers know, and Tim kindly reassured me of, he will always be my baby...
11 comments:
Hey Holly! I cannot believe I found your blog. I found it through others. Your little boy is so cute. He looks like he has such a sweet little spirit. Glad things are going so well for you. Take care and tell Tim I said hello!
Morgan (Kimbrough) Holt
oh my goodness, he looks so big! i can't believe it.
Love the new haircut. I can't wait for Allie to get her first cut.
He does look so grown-up! Too cute.
Oh my goodness. Could he be any cuter??? Miss you guys. Glad to see an update on that cute fella.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
He is so cute, Holly! I remember Eli's first haircut...I was a mess! You did much better than me!
the haircut is too cute! what a little man :) ava needs one too!
looks like you got spammed by senor celular.
Quite a contrast from the adorable Jerry lee Lewis style he was sporting last week! He's lookin' good with the new 'do! Can't believe how much he changed though! It's almost sad how quickly they grow up. Btw, it was great to see you last week!
He looks so cute Holly. We need to get together sometime. :)
Hey Holly! He is soooo precious. He looks like such a happy boy! Hope you and Tim are doing well!! love, Lindy Logan Carr
Post a Comment