Thursday, January 8, 2009

So, it's been a while...

I know, a long while. And really too much has happened in the last three months to even try to catch anybody up. But, to summarize, we have traveled some, done some major remodeling on our house, and found out that baby #2 is a boy. Easton James will be the official name when he arrives (East was my mom's maiden name and James is Tim's great-grandfather's name). Here are some pictures to highlight the last three months the best I can. Our computer and camera both broke around in October, which is the main reason I got so behind on my blogging. But I promise to post more consistently from now on!
















5 comments:

April Jackson said...

you should have shown your boy how to shoot some of those geese in the background!

JACKSON

April Jackson said...

FINALLY! Evidently Chris and I are both excited that you have finally posted on your blog. It was nice to see McClain on here since I didn't get to see him a couple of weeks ago. We are starting to have to shoo the boys away from Avery for McClain! Miss you guys.

chris anne said...

welcome back to the blogging world. love the new pictures--where'd you get that cute little lion suit? :)

The Whitfields said...

at least McClain isn't a happy kid. i am so sorry he never smiles for pictures....thanks for the updates!!! by the way, i love the name!

Amy said...

Glad you're back:-)