Friday, November 2, 2007

Sullivan Miracle

For those of you who have been keeping up with the Sullivan family and lifting up their babies in prayer to God, let me say once again how grateful I am on their behalf. Mark recently sent us the MRI pictures of Ruthie's brain to let us see how incredible the miracle truly was. Here are the before and after shots- taken one week apart. Maddie's MRI results looked pretty much the same. The white spots in the first picture are the areas of brain damage. Notice how much damage there actually was and how there is practically none in the second shot. It's amazing how completely God healed them. Remember, the doctors said they have never seen damage clear up like it did for Ruthie and Maddie. Praise God for his amazing power!

2 comments:

April Jackson said...

This post gave me goosebumps! I have been reading your updates on the girls and I'm very glad to see the miracle that God has given them. I also wanted you to know that I am waiting on Halloween pictures of McClain on here!

chris anne said...

wow. that is truly unbelievable! thank you so much for sharing their inspiring story with us.