Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Fighter


Well, our little baby is developing his first shiner- can't you see it? Over on the top of his right cheek? Okay, it will probably not develop into a full black eye or anything, but it's a pretty good little knot...once you get close to it. As active and 'Tim-like' as he is, he has somehow yet to hurt himself to the point of any noticeable marks. The hilarious part of this one- I'm sure Tim wishes I could say he got it wresting a mountain lion or testing out a sweet Red Rider BB gun. But...no, he got it by playing with his great-grandmother's walker. It was propped against the wall, and he was messing around with it. Before I even knew what happened, he was laying in the floor with the walker on top of him...screaming. Hey, in his defense (and especially Tim's), it was one heavy walker.

2 comments:

Amy said...

As Tim's son, this is probably the first of many. He wears it well, since he's such a cutie :-)

kristy said...

Poor baby. He's still unbelievably cute, even with a little bruise under his eye :)