Thursday, October 11, 2007

Columbus Day



We are very blessed that Tim has the priveledge of bankers' hours. He gets off more little holidays than anyone I know. Monday he was off for Columbus Day, so we took off mid-weekend for a short trip to Gatlinburg. We had a wonderful time just getting away and spending some family time together. Here are a few pics from the fun weekend as well as a few of McClain receiving his belated birthday gift from his uncle "Danno" when he stopped by for a visit on his way to Virginia. Thanks Danno! Side Note: We do not have any relation to the girl in the picture of McClain on the swings...she's just a carni...not with us.





















3 comments:

chris anne said...

that last picture is just precious!

Whitney said...

Hey Tim and Holly! Stumbled across your blog this morning, and thought I'd say hi. It's great to read up on your life! McClain is too cute! Glad to know you're doing well.

Varner said...

Hey Holly!
I just thought I'd give you a shout. McClain is such a cutie and you and Tim have a beautiful family. I look forward to reading your blog. Take care and tell Tim hi for me.

Paige Varner