Friday, October 19, 2007

Couldn't Resist



This is what happens sometimes when Daddy is in charge of changing McClain into his pajamas at night- they tend to get a little distracted. I came back in the room and they had made their way over to the toy box in the middle of the changing process. Oh well, boys will be boys. Plus, I knew this about Tim long before I married him. He is easily distracted, but it makes him playful and fun, and I love it about him!

2 comments:

The Whitfields said...

those pictures are fabulous!! Mclain is going to love those coming back to haunt him later in life!

chris anne said...

what a cutie! david and campbell are that way, too. it takes him twice as long to put campbell down at night as it does me because they have so many things they do together. but isn't it sweet to see them playing together!