Saturday, October 6, 2007

Gentry's Farm

Today our life group at church went out to Gentry's Farm. There was so much to do there- a pumpkin patch, a hay ride, games, animals, and so much more. We all had a great time. The weather wasn't very cooperative- 91 degrees in October isn't really what we all expected. But, we had a blast spending time together and letting the kids enjoy the festivities. Here are a few pics from the big day.















3 comments:

chris anne said...

you are some kind of punctual blogger. and what's funny is that i checked your blog because i knew you'd have already posted. i aspire to be the blogger you are!!

Sarah and Nolan said...

Holly! You look like you have had some fun too! Wow, it's crazy to believe that it has been years since seeing each other. I love your blog! Thank you for telling Sara about mine. I was just telling a good friend about Sara and Ben's story. I will be keeping in touch now! McClain is precious!!!

kristy said...

Holly, it was great to hear from you. I have truly enjoyed looking through your blog and catching up on all that's been going on with the Bewleys. McClain is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations! Isn't mommyhood wonderful :)