Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So Silly

I have decided that my son has to be the most silly little boy out there. He is always doing, and saying, crazy things that are hilarious. I know his daddy can be pretty funny sometimes, but everything he does is original McClain. And he keeps us laughing all the time...what a blessing. And in case you ever wondered why so many of our pictures are taken on the bed, it's his favorite place to be. On our bed he gets catapulted and flipped through the air, thrown like a football onto the pillows, and tickled, of course, till he's red in the face. And he loves every minute of it. Here are some recent pics.









6 comments:

Brandy said...

McClain is such a cute little boy. I am so glad that I found your blog. I enjoy looking at all the pictures. I hope you are enjoying your summer!!

Lindy said...

Holly, he is so beautiful!!! I love his big blue eyes :0) Glad to see that you all are doing well! Lindy Logan Carr

holly said...

He looks so grown-up! Gorgeous.

April Jackson said...

I can't believe that you have McClain doing your vacuuming!! We will be in Nashvegas in less than a month, can't wait to see you guys!!

Tara Petty said...

What a doll. I miss seeing you guys. Glad things are going well!

Alicia said...

McClain is such a beautiful (i guess i should say handsome) little guy!! Glad you guys could come to the show last week - it was great to see you!!